Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December Glossybox Reveal!

I have been slacking!!! Hopefully, after the holidays I fall into more of a routine when it comes to posting. I hope you have all been having lovely holiday seasons! My December Glossybox came (yes, another box subscription, I have no control) and it's full of some really great products. I'll be sure to leave a link down below if you're interested in checking it out!


The Glossybox packaging is so cute, it's like a little present!

1) Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute ($32)- I've gotten so many masks lately! Though I guess really, it's one of those things you can never have too many of. This one smells really nice and it's awesome to have received a full size product :) It claims to soothe, rehydrate, and relax the skin, and those are all things I feel my skin could definitely use.



2) Toni&Guy Prep Leave in Conditioner ($9.99)- Toni&Guy is a brand I've heard a lot of hype about, but have yet to try. I'll be honest, I feel like if I was someone who styled their hair or used heat on it more often, this would be really awesome to have, but seeing as I'm a night shower-er, I don't feel as though I'm reaping the full benefits. But again, it's really cool to have gotten a full size and I'm sure I'll find a use for it one way or another!


3) Ciate Tree Trinket in the color Yule Rules ($10)- This is the prettiest turquoise/ sparkle color! I never seem to finish nail polishes either, so I was glad to get the mini size. I've never tried a Ciate nail polish, but I've always been excited to, so I'll let you know how I like it!


4) BellaPierre Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque ($19.99)- I was upset that this lipstick came a bit smushed when I opened it! Other than that though, the color and formulation are lovely. It's not quite the bright red the name would lead you to believe it'd be though, it's more of a pinky-magenta. It's cute though, and I like it!


5) Rituals Miracle Scrub ($17)- Another full size product! This is a hand scrub, which I know for a fact I will get a lot of use out of. It's kind of one of those products I wouldn't go out of my way to buy for myself, but I'm definitely glad to have gotten it!


I've got to say, with the exception of the nail polish, every product in this box was full size, which is really impressive, especially seeing as the box is only $21/ a box. If you're interested in checking it out, you can click here! 

Only 2 hours now until my birthday (Christmas Eve!) and I'm stoked! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and eat a lot of food :) Be sure to let me know in the comments what you guys are hoping for this year! I'll talk to you soon.

Stay beautiful!
- Whit




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS