Friday, November 7, 2014

November Lust List!!

Hi guys!!! I thought today I would just share real quick some of the things I've been craving lately. Here's to maybe picking some of these pieces up?

1) Urban Outfitters Henley ($49)- God, I don't know what it is about this henley, whether it's the fit or what, but I just think it's to die for!!! I'm not sure I can justify spending $50 on such a basic shirt though, no matter how flawless I think it is and no matter how many ways I think I might be able to style it. Will I break? Who knows. Probably.


3) Too Faced Rock N' Roll Rock Candy Eye Shadow Collection ($36)- My problem here isn't the price point so much... but it's the colors themselves. I think they're all beautiful, and Too Faced is one of my all time favorite brands, but I'm afraid half these shades are going to end up going untouched, no matter how lovely they are. Like that emerald green shade, Punk? So stunning... so unwearable :(


3) Kiss Instawave Automatic Curler ($59.99)- There was an IpsyMe deal where I could have gotten this curler for $35... and I'm literally KICKING myself for missing it. My hair is naturally excruciatingly straight, and I'm the worst at curling it; which is why I was drawn to the idea of an automatic curler. It seems so quick, simple, and painless! .


4) Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion ($12.50)- I am here and ready for the Christmas scents, no matter what anyone says!! I promise you, the next time I am in a Bath and Body Works store I am more than ready to go to town.


5) #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso ($16.49)- I am cheating a bit, because I did just purchase this book on Amazon. To be fair though, I'd been thinking about picking it up for a long time. It's been getting rave reviews, and on top of that, I'm all about strong women achieving their goals.


What are some of the things you're hoping to pick up this month? Let me know!

Stay beautiful!!
- Whit





2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy I found your blog / you found my blog
    I also love your hair and have hair envy.
    LOVE the Urban Outfitters Henley shirt on this post.
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for the hair comment too haha :)

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS