Sunday, November 30, 2014

Black Friday Haul!!

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've been on- over a full week since I've posted! I was out of town last weekend and after I got back, I spent a lot of time with family, and just tried to get back into the swing of things. However, I have decided that this year I'm going to attempt (key word there being attempt) blogmas, so hopefully you guys will be hearing from me quite often!

There have been some amazing sales these last few days for Black Friday, so I thought I'd post a haul for you guys showing you what I picked up in store! (There will be another post about what I bought online, I can assure you, I've been very bad.)

On to the haul!


Sephora
  1. Nest Rollerball Trio- I think this might be sold out online at Sephora! Typically they offer $10 deals on products, so this year I only bought one thing and it was this rollerball trio. All of these scents smell incredible, they're all quite sweet and a little sensual too, which is new for me. I really like them though, they smell a bit more grown up which is nice!

Lush
1. Butterbear Bath Bomb- I'm pretty sure Lush wasn't doing anything special for Black Friday, I just like shopping there LOL. This little cutie smells phenomenal and I'm excited to use him!


2. Melting Snowman Bath Melt- I'll be honest, I've already used this bath melt haha! It was lovely in the bath, it smelled like cinnamon chai, but I wasn't fond of the way it smelled on my skin after I got out of the bath, so I won't be repurchasing, which is a shame, look how cute he is!


Forever 21

1. Sweater- I'm so proud of myself for only buying one thing! Forever 21 was offering 50% off all their sale items, so I got this sweater for $6, I believe! I like that the back is longer than the front, and I think the sleeves add a nice touch that makes this sweater much more interesting than just the basic black.


American Eagle

1. Vegan Leather High Rise Jeggings- The ONE thing I vowed to myself I would pick up this Black Friday was a pair of leather pants... and after absolute hours of searching I FINALLY found a pair!! These jeggings are so comfortable and I love that they're high rise... I just absolutely love them, I think they're such an upgrade on the liquid leggings (not that I'm hating, I LOVE my leather look leggings). American Eagle was offering 40% off storewide, which unfortunately they aren't doing online, but check back tomorrow if you're interested, they may be doing a deal for Cyber Monday!


Here are the two pieces combined!

Urban Outfitters

1. Lace dress- First of all, never again. Never again will I try to go to Urban on Black Friday. I waited in line for an hour and a half!!! The worst part was (well, the worst part was that they were only doing 50% off sale, which is a sale they have quite often) that I knew exactly what dress I wanted and in what size, and yet I still had to wait so long to get it. Lesson learned. But I really do love this dress, and when I tried it on on the Wednesday before Black Friday, the one I tried on did not have a slip, so I was very happy when I discovered the one I bought DID have a slip!

Was this dress worth the wait? What do you guys think?

Charlotte Russe

1) Tights- I really wanted a pair of sheer tights, which are so hard to find as opaque are in style. These ones are still semi-opaque, so I may still look into getting more sheer ones in the near future. Their deal was buy one get one 50% off, but I wasn't particularly interested in buying two.


Typo

1. Water bottle- A basic necessity! I believe Typo and Cotton On were both 40% off storewide. I love that this one has the stag on it :)


Ulta

1. Curling wand- I wasn't terribly impressed with Ulta's deals this year- but they were offering this curling wand for $15 and I had a $3.50 off coupon, so I got a good deal! I've tried curling irons and straighteners to no avail, so I'm hoping that a wand will do the trick for my supremely straight hair!


Target

1. The Notebook- If you can brave Target the day of Black Friday, you can get some awesome deals on movies!! I got this one for $4, and you can bet I went home and had a good cryfest.

2. Pitch Perfect- Also for $4. I'm so excited for Pitch Perfect 2!!!!!

And that was it, that was all of the things I bought (in store). What did you guys get for Black Friday? Let me know!!!

Stay beautiful!!
- Whit





















No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS