Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Patch/ Sweater Weather OOTD!!

Hello all, I hope you're having a lovely day! SoCal decided today it wanted to actually be somewhat fall like (and by that, I mean it was 64 degrees out). A few friends and I decided to celebrate this autumn-esque weather with a pumpkin patch visit, and the patch was just so adorable, I had to have an impromptu photoshoot. I hope the weather where you are has been beautiful, and keep your eyes peeled for a potential autumn lookbook in the near future (possibly. Fingers crossed!!).


kimono // thrifted
tank top // Zara
jeans // thrifted
boots // Topshop
glasses // Forever 21
necklace // Charlotte Russe

What are some of your favorite things to do in the fall? Let me know :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS