Saturday, October 25, 2014

October PopSugar Must Have Box!!

There were all kinds of problems getting this box this month, but when everything was said and done, I was thrilled to have it on my doorstep :) The PopSugar Must Have Box comes once a month, with a variety of beauty and lifestyle kinds of things for about $39.95 (though I think it's cheaper if you do a year subscription rather than a monthly one). I'll leave a link down below in case anyone is interested. On to what I actually got!


1) Butter London Wink Eye Pencil in the color Earl Grey ($18)- This eyeliner is a like a darker gunmetal kind of color. I think this was an awesome color to send out, because while it's different from your typical black, it's not so out there that it would be difficult to wear. I think this will look gorgeous smudged along the upper lash line in the colder months for a lazier, less dramatic smokey eye!! And the wear of it is incredible, I swatched it on my hand and attempted to wipe it off a second later, only to find it wouldn't budged. I'm already in love!



2) Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs ($5.50)- I'm all about that pumpkin spice life. I had one of these, and it was a bit more on the spice side then the pumpkin side- but I think now that I know what to expect they'll be that kind of treat that I slowly become obsessed with. :) Let's see how long I can make these last!


3) K. Hall Studio Inc. Shoreline Triple Milled Shea Butter Soap ($10)- I'll be the first to admit it- I'm super apprehensive about bar soap. I just don't trust it, for some reason. I personally feel like my skin doesn't feel as nourished after using a bar soap as it does after using a body wash. But the website does stress that this soap is formulated with shea butter and olive oil; which are both natural ingredients known to soften and moisturize the skin. Fingers crossed this soap converts me!


4) Nailed Kit Halloween Decals ($8)- I'm so glad these got here before Halloween! There was a lot of concern about that this month. These are just cute and fun and that's all there is to it- looks like there's a mani in my very near future!!


5) Happy Socks Leopard Sock ($12, on sale for $8.40)- I love socks!!! I'm always happy to receive a pair of socks. These ones are cute and comfy and cozy- so no complaints here. These will definitely come in handy on the plane on my way to Philly in November!


6) Isaac Jacobs Acrylic Magnet Picture Frame ($36?)- I can't seem to find a link to this exact product, so I'm going off what other people have estimated the value to be. What a snazzy idea for a picture frame (the two halves snap apart and then snap back together), you can constantly be changing the picture without hassle. The design is also very chic and modern, I quite like it!!


7) Mine Design's Chalkboard Candle ($24)- I think this is the cutest little candle! My only complaint is my chalk broke the second I touched it, but that's really not a big deal. Mine is in the scent pomegranate, which is the most amazing scent!!! It's fruity, but it's not overly fruity or sweet at all, making it a great fall scent, and very unique from the more typical fall scents (sorry pumpkin spice- I still love you!). Cleanup is also super easy with this candle, you can constantly be changing up the design. Too cute!



All in all, my box was worth (approximately) $109.90- which is amazing value given I paid less than $40!! And I know for a fact I'm going to use every single item in this box this month. Amazing!! Do you get the PopSugar Box? What did you guys think of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS