Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Favorite SS15 Trends: Fringe!!







Top: New Look
Kimono: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop

Hi guys!!! Happy hump day, haha. I'm back today with my second favorite SS15 trend: fringe. Fringe always comes into season around festival time, but I know for me personally, it was a hard trend to incorporate into my wardrobe for day-to-day wear. That's part of the reason I bought this kimono- I felt like it was a statement piece with the fringe (and the lace as well!) but that it would be easy to dress up or down because it was black.

For today's outfit I definitely went pretty casual with just just a pair of shorts, a striped crop top, and a pair of black slip-ons. I know black on black isn't very spring like, but it's so hard to want to break out of that monochromatic shell!

I think this outfit would definitely still fit in at a festival though, I'd just swap out the slip-ons for a pair of black knee boots, throw on a floppy black sun hat, and add a fun pair of statement sunglasses.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and my Naked Palette Giveaway is definitely still going!! Click here to enter if you haven't yet!!

I'll talk to you guys very soon, but in the mean time, stay beautiful!!
- Whit

1 comment:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS