Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

OOTD #10: Ed Sheeran Edition!!

flannel // Urban Outfitters
shirt // forever 21
bralette // American Eagle
jeans // American Eagle
shoes // Nike

I've got a quick mini post for you guys today!! I got the chance to see Ed Sheeran live in LA a few nights ago!! He was so incredible, I always knew he was a talented artist, but I had no idea that his entire show is just him his guitar, and his loop pedal. It's phenomenal. I stayed pretty casual and wore cropped jeans (which didn't show up in my picture), nikes, and a flannel, as it was an outdoor show and I wanted something a little warmer :) 


4 comments:

  1. I'm like 97% sure I have that flannel
    YOUR WHOLE OUTFIT IS GR9
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute flannel shirt! and lucky you, would love to see Ed Sheeran live! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool shirt! Love it! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS