Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

OOTD #8!!!


 

jacket // Brandy Melville
dungarees // Charlotte Russe
tee // H&M
flannel // Urban Outfitters
shoes // Roxy

Hi guys!!! I apologize for being gone the entirety of May, it's been a busy month! What with finals, work, and a grant I recently received at my research internship, I've been working very hard. Hopefully as we move into June and summer, I'll be around much more often! But for today, here's a very quick ootd.

Overalls/ shorteralls/ dungarees are definitely a favorite of mine this time of year, but they can run pretty short, so I like to tie a flannel or chamray top around my waist to feel more covered up. They're definitely very fun and casual though, and you can just wear them over a tee or crop top and you're all dressed!

What do you guys think of dungarees? Yay or nay? Let me know!!

Until next time guys, stay beautiful!!
- Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! So casual (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS